• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help w/Radeon please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CSaddict

I seem to have a weird problem. My machine has been running well since the format and the new video card, but something wierd happens when I use the tv out and then shut the machine off and then back on. When I use the tv out to watch DVDs its great. I can use the monitor the tv or both without so much as a hiccup. When I restart the machine with the TV cable plugged in I get a smaller windows splash screen and then the monitor seems to shut off from no signal. I seem to lose the driver. I usually just unplug the tv out cable and then back the registry up a day. Any suggestions would be helpful. I dont want to have plug and unplug to use the machine. The machine does it with different drivers as well. I was using 9013 or something and then went to 9016 and it still does it. (windows 98se) The 9016 seem to work better cause my 3DMark score went up 120 points. Specs are in my signature. Thanks