• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with a report PLEASE!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SinsFeelNatural

I am looking for statistics of the percentage of computer users who use desktops as opposed to laptops and pdas

anyone know were I could find such statistics??
please help!

OP
S

SinsFeelNatural

DaveSauce said:
I don't know if this will help any, but most people with laptops have a laptop AND a computer. As with PDAs......people who have either a laptop or PDA usually have a desktop as well.

never though of that. that is an obvious problem to my report yet I never thought of that,

crap.. lmfao

OP
S

SinsFeelNatural

okay now that my report is pooched any idea on what to do it on.

it is a classification, division essay and I wanted to explain the differences of laptops, pdas and desktop computers and the pros and cons of each..

now im stuck.

Anyone who comes up with a good thesis statement I will do a custom graphic design for them.

check my work @ http://www.fantasticdamage.com

man I really need help now. jeez

DarkJediSleikas

The first thing I would do, before making a thesis statement, would be to construct a pro/con list for PDAs, laptops, and desktops. A Venn diagram with 3 circles may also be helpful to show ALL of the relations between the three computers. If you do this before you begin writing your paper, it will make it much easier to write, and it will probably make your better than it would be if you had not done these things.

I'm not going to write your thesis for you, though. This is your paper, and not mine. Good luck with it.