• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with IT7...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tropicalius

Registered
Hi , just trying to get a little help for my brother. So, into the breach once more....he has an abit IT7 , P4 2.53, ATI 7000 video card and one stick 512 megs of pc 2700 ddr (unsure of what brand), the power supply is also unknown to me but he got an ANTEC case so I am figuring the power supply is sufficient. OK the problem is ...he is only getting 1300 (thirteen hundred) on 3dmark 2k1, now that is a pittifully low score . I am not sure of what settings he has in the bios or anything like that , I told him I would ask you guys what settings you are all using and maybe that can help him out. He is fairly savvy with computers But this is an all new system for him and I am just trying to help him out. any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks .