• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with tower

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Racerblade

Registered
Hi i need help finding a computer tower
i need one that can fit a xspc rx480 rad in it and stil have 4 5.1/2 slots free
size dosent matter much
i have been looking and i have only found silverston tj07 and its hard to get and a bit stiff in prize.
any help appreciated.

J-O_S-H

Does it have to be internal?

I'm mounting a quad on top of my HAF932 using standoffs... the barbs (inlet/outlet) will hang slightly over the back where the tubes can be directly routed through the gromits on the plate that covers the top PSU mount area.

OP
Racerblade

Racerblade

Registered
the mountain mods are nice ill probably go fore on of theirs but ill have to wait til after new years.
family wouldent be happy with just a card fore chrismes

Neuromancer

I ran into the same problem

MY Solution:

(Cheap wood, cheap tools... it is not the best handiwork I have done, some of the cuts are just terrible, but it is functional :) (it is already sanded and stained as well).

Attachments

• stuff 004.jpg
    stuff 004.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 115

xtreeme

Disabled
I ran into the same problem

MY Solution:

(Cheap wood, cheap tools... it is not the best handiwork I have done, some of the cuts are just terrible, but it is functional :) (it is already sanded and stained as well).

hehe so which cabinet did you fit that in ?????? :chair:

OP
Racerblade

Racerblade

Registered
the tagan looked nice and cheap compered to what else i have seen.
think ill cool it fore now and just use the wooden case i made, it sucks *** and looks like a *** to but it got enough space for 2x rx480s and the dual bay res and a tiny psu.
oo did i say it SUCKS *** hehe

xtreeme

Disabled
the tagan looked nice and cheap compered to what else i have seen.
think ill cool it fore now and just use the wooden case i made, it sucks *** and looks like a *** to but it got enough space for 2x rx480s and the dual bay res and a tiny psu.
oo did i say it SUCKS *** hehe

Har lagt ut endel bilder på www.xtreeme.no av mitt tagan - det er D I G E R T :) og 100% perfekt til vannkjøling