• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!


Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Are you talking about the 3 pin type with the small plugs? Or about the 4 pin that have the large plugs? The 4 pin large type plugs in like a HDD or CD/DVD drive. The small 3 pin plugs into the mobo. I have heard it is not a good idea to plug the YS Tech into the mobo as it might draw too many amps and short the mobo out. I have 4 Ys Tech 120mm and I got an adaptor with them to plug into the 4 pin connector.
well i also have the plug for the YS tech fan
but i mean how do u attach them to the case
i didnt get any screws or something and there are two holes how are u supposed to screw it in
What I did was go to my local Radio Shach and pick up some 4-40 bolts, nuts and washers. Drill the holes in your case and bolt your fan on. The nearest PC store to me is 20 miles away whereas the RS is 2 mins.