• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hercules Video Card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TrialsKid

Registered
Hey Guys
I was looking at some video cards for my new system and I saw this really nice card. Its the Hercules 3D Prophet II GTS Pro. I am wondering if anyone here has one (preferably Canadian) and has had any troubles with it and also where I can find one...I have looked all over! I have also included a link for curious people..

Thanks,
TrialsKid

My cousin has one and it is a pretty nice card. His however, doesn't like to overclock much wich can make a big difference in the card (my gts tweaked beats him in 3dmark2000). If your still looking around I highly suggest leadtek. I put an ultra in a friends computer (it cost $330 US) and I was blown away, an awsome card. You might want to send a message to OpenFriday, last I knew he was lookin around for a graphics card in canada, he probably knows where you can get some.

Back