• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here I go, O/c my AXP 2400+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rippedsocks

Its an AIUCB 0240
this is my first settings, all is stable
157x14 on 1.7vcore

Last edited:

NeoGeo

MMMM overclock...what else is in your system, and how are you cooling this animal?

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
man that chip would rock at 180 [email protected] ghz
would put alot of intel down! might have to unlock tho.oops i see it is :) sweeet! 13x180 would do it, if the chip has it in it.340 mhz but the goodness of high fsb!

OP
rippedsocks

rippedsocks

man this suxs. . . its for my birthday and my dad says hes gotta keep it in his closet till the 30th (my bday)... so i guess no more o/c till then btw im running rock stable with 1.72 v 14x157 heres my compare link... i still have plenty of room for imporvement i cant wait. http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4844485

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
tell him u will call childen protective services if he does!
that is just crual and unusuall punishment!

lol jk dont call but man is be dieing if that happened to me.
btw killer scores man!

OP
rippedsocks

rippedsocks

thnx the worst part about this is i havn't even gotten started with o/c and im getting score like this.... :( too late now its gone till the 30th maybe i can con them into the 28th but thats pushing it

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
tell him it will die in the closet the moister is to high.or the static electricty will zap it if left to long!

my folks would just give it to me to shut me up. and im 32 :)

NeoGeo

Should be getting my xp2400+ today, hope its a goodie. I'll post results, heheh only if it gets past 2.2 :p

areddy831

Um....are you sure you are overclocking right?

Maybe your fsb needs to be bigger. Overclock your fsb. It makes sense if you think about it. Overclock the motherboard,too. Actually, just get the new P4 with hyperthreading, its just better.