• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

here is a place that just started doing mod gallery and case mod contests

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
SpyderMatrix

SpyderMatrix

im sorry but its not mine its a friend of mines he just stole part of my wonderful name

koby

Disabled
damnit i want to know what the site is know, ****in spread the word, don't suppress knowlege...

its not like i am going to come here more of less due to some other site, and don't kid yourself, no one cares about the ad's at the top of the site.

OP
SpyderMatrix

SpyderMatrix

i see so others can post what ever they want including links to other sites with mods on them and nothing happens until i am made example of thats ok i erase the thread and i do know the agreement page very well and btw how much is banner space then

Jeff Bolton

koby said:
damnit i want to know what the site is know, ****in spread the word, don't suppress knowlege...

its not like i am going to come here more of less due to some other site, and don't kid yourself, no one cares about the ad's at the top of the site.

the owners care, and a damn good percentage of the membership does. i know i do. they help keep the forum running and running for free.

what it boils down to is that the rules are rules. if you want something, send homeboy a private message.

jeff

ColdMiser

SpyderMatrix said:
i see so others can post what ever they want including links to other sites with mods on them and nothing happens until i am made example of thats ok i erase the thread and i do know the agreement page very well and btw how much is banner space then

Please use punctuation. In my head, you sound like you are on speed.

koby

Disabled
i really think its not that big of a deal and if theres some interesting information, it should not be withheld. I really don't think he is advertising, he just wants yall to come contribute your computer pics to a gallery to share with others. Wow its not like this place "overclockers" is the only ****ing weboard on the net...

SpeeDj

The banner space for the forums is 400$/Month, and that get's you three ad's for the rotation and rotation on the CPU Database. [email protected] can give you more information if you are truly interested in advertising.

Koby; No overclockers is not the only web board on the web, but it is one of the finest communities you will find for a reason, because the general populace follows the rules and guidelines that they agreed to when they opened an account here. We like to keep it that way, currently the bill for just the forums server alone is over 3,000$ a month, until such a time that skip and joe do not personally endure this expense out of pocket we will then allow our traffic and readership to be diverted by 'other' site's. Until such a time the policy stands.

J :cool:

DRaZZ

I think people take it for granted, the rules apply for a reason. They work hard so you have a great site such as this, The least we can do is abide by the rules here.

OP
SpyderMatrix

SpyderMatrix

i dont know why there is a fuss i have deleted what i said and just wish this never happened i mean all i wanted was to get people into the mood to mod thats all