• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here is my WC setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KathodeFuZion

Registered
Here she is:
Picture%20119.jpg

Picture%20113.jpg

Picture%20112.jpg

Picture%20118.jpg

Sorry bout the shetty pics. I needed the cash for the setup :D

Still looking for a better UV light. Any reccomendations? I got a wall mounting UV light up to the case right now :D I need something that strong but that can fin inside my pc.

-Kathode

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
looks good, but looks like the water is clear, the hoses are blue revlective?

OP
K

KathodeFuZion

Registered
JFettig said:
looks good, but looks like the water is clear, the hoses are blue revlective?

Actually I think thats my cam. In person the tubing looks more like Case-mods blue UV cables and a lot more transparent.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
heres what i mean, in the tc-4 the water is clear, otherwize its glowing blue?

TonyMc

JFettig said:
heres what i mean, in the tc-4 the water is clear, otherwize its glowing blue?

Yes! nice observation Jon. Also his braided IDE cables are blue. Photochop? Hmm hmm hmm?

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
they make UV cables that glow blue................................

OP
K

KathodeFuZion

Registered
Yeah its not a PS. I was thinking the same thing while I posted the pics. Its just my shetty webcam. And in person the TC-4 doesnt glow either. I think it has something to do with the top.

Well thanks for the comments.

Ill try to get some better pics.

TonyMc

Oh hey KathodeFuZion I didn't mean anything by that. It was a bad joke on my part. I forgot to add the J/K at the end of that post. Sorry bud. That is a very nice setup you have.

Stay cool,
Tony.

OP
K

KathodeFuZion

Registered
Here are some more pics. I tried to get the color as real to life as I could. I also ran Prime95 for about 2 hours straight and took a screen shot of the temps.

My WC specs are: Ehiem 1250, TC-4 Rev 2, D-Tek Pro-Combo, and Bay-Res running all on PVC Tubing. I was also running CPUIdle.

Pics:
CPUTemps2.jpg

Picture%2047.jpg
This is as much as the block glows. I think the poly is UV resistent. I cant get anywater to glow. Anyone with a poly top could tell you its impossible to get the water to glow in the block.

Picture%2048.jpg
This is pretty close to how the tubing looks in person. It does have alittle bit of a purplish tint to it though. But its pretty damn close.

Well thats all I got.

Thanks for the comments.