• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Here's one for the cooler experts...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
K

Kryten

Which is better the becooling "AquaCoil Radiator" or the DangerDen "Cooling Cube" or C "Your Brand"?

Hoot (Apr 20, 2001 12:17 p.m.):
Pretty hard to beat the Cube.

Hoot

Thanks Hoot they both look very similar to me...

Kryten (Apr 20, 2001 09:12 a.m.):
Which is better the becooling "AquaCoil Radiator" or the DangerDen "Cooling Cube" or C "Your Brand"?

C!,

My brand, IMO I like my old heater core, it was specialy built for its task (dissipating heat.. then again so was every raidiator, just more so in core heater IMO) , and I beleive its copper (beside the fins)so I wont have to worry about corrision when I get my watter cooling system put together.

Your millage may varry!

-Trek

Treker (Apr 21, 2001 04:19 a.m.):
Kryten (Apr 20, 2001 09:12 a.m.):

C!,

My brand, IMO I like my old heater core, it was specialy built for its task (dissipating heat.. then again so was every raidiator, just more so in core heater IMO) , and I beleive its copper (beside the fins)so I wont have to worry about corrision when I get my watter cooling system put together.

Your millage may varry!

-Trek

I'm intersted in every possible combo just because it's not a name brand does't mean it wont work well...
Could you give me some dimensions on your heater core LxBxH and how many core passes....
I also have twin CPU mobo, so I am particularly interested in these kind of setups.

Back