• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey are my temps to high??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i had an old air make up unit laying around, the kind you see on factory roof`s thought that might do the trick .... its a little loud about 500 db but it pumps out about 50.000 cfm sure made a big difference

the only bad part i had to bolt my chair to the floor and install a seat belt just so i would`nt get sucked in

Did you have to install some sort of iron grill in front to keep it from sucking in birds and other small animals? :)

i havent done any thing yet but im sure i will have too espiecially after seeing the squirrels hanging on for dear life, in the tree just out side the window of my computer room ;D

am i the only one that thinks this is some funny sh**

i was laughing so hard when i posted this, that i shorted out my cordless keyboard from the tears running down my face :D

With thatb much noise from a fanu would need a speaker system like mine :)

Note : There is a fine line between crazy and insane

yep.. now thats what a real overclockers computer area looks like
wire`s all over.. open case .....

just like mine except if you were to turn around you would see a work bench with about 200 different pc components laying around (and a couple of soon to be key chains) hehe

Yeah i have all my spare pc parts in a dresser that the case side to the left is hanging on:) if u havn't noticed my cooling problem yet look at the open gap

Back