• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey check out this german h20 cooling...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

agentq232

www.aqua-computer.de
Im in no way affiliated with them, id just like you to check them out. Tell me what you think of their blocks, they sure do have a unique hose mounting system. Check it out!

They look real nice. Can't understand a thing from the German description. Any translators out there. I could get one thing, the tops are made of plexi (not the preferred lexan). Can't really evaluate anything else

babelfish.altavista.com

it works good enough to get the gist of most of it. ive been in contact with one of the owners or workers of the store (not sure which hehe) and I could probably answer some question or relay them to him...

Wow!! Those are really cool looking, but what does gefrästen Kanäle eine gute Wärmeabgabe an das Kühlmedium. Der Kühler kann problemlos komplett mean???? hehe

Beautiful blocks, but the hose diameter is too small for my use...3/8" Outside diameter. Very nice workmanship though.

they also offer a 10mm barb for their waterblocks which is a bit bigger than 3/8"

Yes, I saw that. My next build will be 1/2" (12.7mm) Inside diamter silicone tubing though, so I would have to switch fittings anyway. I do like those fittings, they work well and take far more pressure than one might think. I used to use them for air and water fittings on resistence welders...they'll take 80psi. (far more than a waterpump can do).
My next setup will require BIG waterflow, so I'll need the large tubing.

Thanks for the link!

Diggrr said:
Yes, I saw that. My next build will be 1/2" (12.7mm) Inside diamter silicone tubing though, so I would have to switch fittings anyway. I do like those fittings, they work well and take far more pressure than one might think. I used to use them for air and water fittings on resistence welders...they'll take 80psi. (far more than a waterpump can do).
My next setup will require BIG waterflow, so I'll need the large tubing.

Thanks for the link!

they look just like my macroline tubing for my paintball gun. Those thing can take like 1k psi and usually the fitting break before the tubing does hehehehe...

extremely slick blocks, and actually products all around. Seems to be nothing but the best... then again author could have wrote this is all complete cr*p and I wouldn't know! Oh well, does LOOK nice... didn't see any posted test results though. :( (that I could read, in all fairness I guess)

Back