• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey Guys, how's everyone doing?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ottoaxel

Well things have finally started to cool off in the PNW, so I fired the Folding back up.

Made me think to stop by and see how everyone is doing. We're going through troublesome times, but who isn't right now? I have a roof over my head, a family that loves me and a pc to fold on and hope to save lives, and for that I am forever grateful. Hope you all are doing well.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Still warm and rainy in Alabama... and working my arse off. Family is good.

dfonda

Senior Golfer
H, You must be middle aged by now...:p 44? 43?

Get up in the morning and things hurt, even tho we haven't done anything to deserve it...Right?:)

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Just missed that nail Dave. 42 is my number. Oh yeah, things have changed. In my twenties and thirties I couldn't imagine being excited about a new mattress, but when it makes you feel better every day... ;)

dfonda

Senior Golfer
Just missed that nail Dave. 42 is my number. Oh yeah, things have changed. In my twenties and thirties I couldn't imagine being excited about a new mistress, but when it makes you feel better every day... ;)
I fixed your typo...:rofl::chair:

superducky

Team 32 Folding Member
Oh lord, does this make me the youngest active member of Team32? I started when I was 15 and if you extrapolate from the join date...
/under desk from shoes and boos

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member
Rainy tonight in Ontario, but otherwise doing well :) My little one is getting over a nasty cold from daycare though :(

OP
ottoaxel

ottoaxel

Oh lord, does this make me the youngest active member of Team32? I started when I was 15 and if you extrapolate from the join date...
/under desk from shoes and boos

Yeah, can't REALLY speak for the rest, but I get the impression we're a bunch of old farts now, 48 myself.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

Rainy tonight in Ontario, but otherwise doing well :) My little one is getting over a nasty cold from daycare though :(

oh yah, nothing like the constant battery of snotty noses from daycare, don't miss that part of the kids being little, that and the diapers, but aside from that I miss everything about those times, enjoy it brother, it don't last long.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
I have three sick girls at my house (2 daughters and the wife). I'm expecting my son and I to come down with it soon. No COVID, just seasonal crap-o-la.

Silver_Pharaoh

Likes the big ones n00b Member
Yeah, can't REALLY speak for the rest, but I get the impression we're a bunch of old farts now, 48 myself.

- - - Auto-Merged Double Post - - -

oh yah, nothing like the constant battery of snotty noses from daycare, don't miss that part of the kids being little, that and the diapers, but aside from that I miss everything about those times, enjoy it brother, it don't last long.

I love picking him up at daycare at the end of a crappy day, seeing him smile and light up when he sees us just makes me smile and warm my heart :)

I have three sick girls at my house (2 daughters and the wife). I'm expecting my son and I to come down with it soon. No COVID, just seasonal crap-o-la.
Oof :( Pump in the echinacea and hope for the best!

OP
ottoaxel

ottoaxel

Hope it really is the crud Harlam,
Wife came down with what we thought was the crud last weekend. She noticed today she'd lost her smell, so she tested. Positive. We're all vaccinated, aside from the wife no symptoms, so hopefully all will be fine. Aside from the smell issue, wife feels fine, so fingers crossed. We do have a kid with lung issues, so we've been dreading and preparing for this day for a long time. We knew it wasn't an if, just a when, so obviously we're a bit nervous. She's been holed up in her room since finding out. It strikes me as weird, as I sit here typing to you all, I probably have the virus... I mean, it's my wife, if any two people are gonna pass it... just glad we hadn't visited our parents any time recently. Best to you all.

harlam357

Senior Fold-a-holic
Hope everything is going okay for your family ottoaxel. Wishing a speedy recovery for your wife!