• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hey PSU guys

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pandam00nium

I'd go with that Antec JamesXP posted. :) That ToPower doesn't even provide an efficiency rating. You can end up saving more money over time with the Antec since its rated at 80% and is also a Seasonic build from what I can remember.

OP
=ACID RAIN=

=ACID RAIN=

Antec has screwed me enough that I blacklisted them for future purchases, but I have no loyalties or disloyalties that can't be swayed. It does seem to be a better unit, but I am dubious of the low wattage rating.

Someone even mentioned the 380 watt unit since it has a similar rating to the 500 (all have 17A x 2 on the 12v), but it just seems counterintuitive.

RollingThunder

Destroyer of Trolls & Spammers
Antec has screwed me enough that I blacklisted them for future purchases, but I have no loyalties or disloyalties that can't be swayed. It does seem to be a better unit, but I am dubious of the low wattage rating.

Someone even mentioned the 380 watt unit since it has a similar rating to the 500 (all have 17A x 2 on the 12v), but it just seems counterintuitive.

Acid,

Silverstone has a nice ST400w Strider unit that Hard Op reviewed favorably. About $50 if you are put off by Antec. However, that EA430 is probably one of the most economical units for your needs, it's a Seasonic build but it's your call.

OP
=ACID RAIN=

=ACID RAIN=

That's not bad, but y'all are right the antec model is pretty good. I just found a good deal on 2 PSUs in the classifieds here, so that saves me some trouble. Thanks for the help guys!