• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi Guys. sorry ive been gone for a bit.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TuKr

Hey everybody. sorry I disappeared for a bit. I had left for training for my job, came back and was overwhelmed with work and picked up a few new projects. Ive finally gotten back to speed and dont feel so overwhelmed with all of my tasks(including benching lol). no new hardware yet but maybe soon in the works. I guess im opening this thread to say Hi and sorry to everybody. Did i miss anything good??

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
Who is this guy??
Nice to see you around TuKr

Lochekey

Senior Pink Member
The Novice Nimble #7 just started. Would love to have you join us for this one. SwartHack and LRG5 competed in the last one with me. I will be setting up a thread for discussion around it if you are interested.

OP
TuKr

TuKr

Glad to be back everybody, and thanks for the welcomes. I will be sure to jump in on the Novice nimble, i have yet to push my 780ti's since i put them under water... hopefully they are worth something still. All of these 980 ti's seem to own all the good scores.

Evil-Mobo

Welcome back from a new guy that will be running 780 Ti's in SLI under water soon as well. If my Rig is built in time I'd like in on this too but I am completely new to all of this so.......

:thup:

OP
TuKr

TuKr

Welcome back from a new guy that will be running 780 Ti's in SLI under water soon as well. If my Rig is built in time I'd like in on this too but I am completely new to all of this so.......

Thats why were here, If you need any help getting that setup, let me know. For your first few comps it will be like water through a fire hose. Lots of the users here are super helpful.