• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest non-Intel non-fake PCMark score

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Opie420

Registered
... I think I have it.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?pcm=779865

The HDD score is low because I did it with a single 40GB drive (reloaded a million times over the weekend and this was just easier).

Since it recognizes the CPU as a "Missing CPU" you can't find it by searching for it, but if you search for clock speeds up to 2800mhz, mine comes up on top. Aside from the two fake looking AMD scores (2.85ghz and 3.2ghz), it looks like I have the highest AMD score.

Do I REALLY have the highest score or am I just foolishly mistaken?

maxima88

Looks like a very good score for your CPU Speed. However, there still aren't many ppl w/ your chip right now. Once more ppl get it and when the XP2600+ comes out, there will be higher scores than yours.

So soak it in while it lasts. Enjoy your chip.

OP
Opie420

Opie420

Registered
...... only because I'm running on a single 40gb 7200rpm maxtor drive right now. I had probs over the weekend where I was losing my raid array (I think the WD drives don't like a high pci frequency) so I reloaded on the 40GB... will try again with the WD drives this weekend.

Juggernout

Registered
Hi Opie420 !

Have u goit Pics of your Tower ?
Sounds great: Pro and a Lian Li !

Do u like the Pro ?
(cause im going to buy my own in a few weeks ! :D)

Greetz from Austria !