• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest Single Core Clock Bios OC for 3900X? (Request)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MagicohollicO

Hello,

Is there a good recent guide to get the highest single core clock for the 3900x through Bios OC? I don't mind using Ryzen Master to get to the correct numbers for my silicon but want it to finally be able to apply the settings on the bios. I want the higher single core mostly for gaming and I know it doesn't make a huge difference but I also want to learn and have fun playing around with my CPU.
I've watched some youtube videos about Ryzen 3xxx OC but they are either old or for CPUs with only one chiplet with cores and the 3900X has two.
I've been trying to install 1usmus power plan for the last 3 days but it is not installing on my system. It tells me to extract all files and not only the .bat but all files are extracted and on the same folder.
Thank you.

3900X
Meg Ace X570
Noctua NH D15s
B-Die 4x8 Running at XMP 3600 16 16 16 36 85
Windows 10 ver 2004

bmwbaxter

If you want the highest single core clock you should likely just use ryzen master since it will allow you to change ratios on a per core basis. Not sure if you can change single core clocks via bios.