• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Highest stable FSB on A7N8X-Deluxe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Quattro

Hi,

What the fastest you've ever run your board up too, and still be stable?

I did 225FSB once, it seemed alright.

What the average that you can OC too?

Cheers!

Slimmy

I have the -e deluxe. Had her up to 220fsb once but not stable. Think it is my cpu though.

Right now running 11x214 stable.

copernicus

i have the e- dlx too. the highest stable was 223 with my 2600+ tbred. and 217 with my mobile. still don't know why i lost 5mhz on the fsb between the two. was thinking it might have something to do with the cpu's rated fsb speeds. tbred333/mobile266. but who knows!? gonna pick up an nf-7 and see if i can get a higher fsb. most people with that board seem to be able to get 230-250+. and i would like to take advantage of my mems capabilities if you know what i mean :}

OP
Quattro

Quattro

220 is not bad. I can't even seem to get 215 now! :(

I have got hynix chips that are meant to run at 250mhz, so it is either my board or chip.

nblankenburg

Registered
I'm also having trouble pushing the FSB on mine. Mine is perfectly stable at this speed and multiplier, but when I try to get even just one more MHz on the FSB, even if I pushed the voltage to the max, it won't stay stable. Anybody have any ideas? I know this board is capable of a bit more than this one is giving me right now.

Memory? Power supply? I'm using the 1005 bios, should I flash to a newer one? I don't think the bios should be holding me back at this point. I'm somewhat stumped.

Anybody have any ideas?