• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmm, they were hiding it....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:rolleyes:

they quote the cache as both the L1 and L2 together :rolleyes:

decent price though :)

man xoxide rocks, i called them, their customer service is awesome, they ship fast, they are awesome, it's great to see they are selling 1700+'s.

livingelf said:
man xoxide rocks, i called them, their customer service is awesome, they ship fast, they are awesome, it's great to see they are selling 1700+'s.
except when they tell you twice they will send you a fan they forgot to send in an order in march but i still have no fan. :(

Maxvla said:

except when they tell you twice they will send you a fan they forgot to send in an order in march but i still have no fan. :(
You just need to raise hell over things like this and threatin that you'll give them a terrible review on resellerratings.com.

I had a problem and had to call twice, but both times they guy was really nice and as helpful as he could be with a bit of a confusing situation.

I say call em and give them some crap and you'll get your fan.

Yeah, I was searching their site and noticed that their systems (Xenosys) used the XP1700. I figured if they offered a system using those chips they might have it for sale by itself.

So I started thumbing through their website and found it tucked under the CPU cooler listings at the very bottom. Wish I woulda known about it before I ordered my chip from Excaliber.

Anyhow, I just ordered a case from them (Thermaltake V2000, the aluminum one) so we'll see how it goes.

Commander_Kang said:

You just need to raise hell over things like this and threatin that you'll give them a terrible review on resellerratings.com.

you shouldn't have to raise hell to get something you bought though, there's no excuse.

Commander_Kang said:

I've sent several e-mails and tried to call to get the ccfl's I rmaed to them and I'm still waiting (actually gave up) Its been about 6 weeks and no response. I wont buy from them again.

Last edited:
Honestly, to me it's such a shame that the customer support isn't better. They had/have the potential to involve into a decent company for a long time to come, but there customer support is holding them back. I just don't understand why one day they don't fill any new orders, and they fix all the old/outstanding orders.

This cpu is a good deal though, especially for heavy overclockers.

I would do the same exact thing, if someone screwed me, I wouldn't go back.

However I have never been screwed by them, but I hear a lot of people have been.

Back