• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hmmm ~~~~ Thermoengine V60-4210

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

peppy

hello, :) is the Thermoengine V60-4210 a good heatsink, i just bought it and dont want too be dissapointed :(

it would be on a t-bird 1.333 ghz, looking for a fan for it, probably an extreme 90 cfm fan type o thing, on an iwill ka 266 mobo or other if u can convince me otherwise

also what os do u guys think i should use ME, 98se,2000pro,2000adv server, or xp beta? for gaming, movies,mp3,and some apps

anyone think of a nice cheap case?

is a higher cfm beter or worse?

also i bought 2 120mm (85cfm,3000rpm) fans from radioshack and i wanted to know what i should do with them, sorry this post isnt exciting but im depressed, some one say somthing exciting that i could put to use for my sysytem

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
They work surprisingly well for their unimpressive size. The stronger the fan, the better. There is a Delta 60x38mm 45cfm focused flow fan around that is supposed to make it really walk and talk. It howls like a banshee though. Make a hairdryer jealous. ;D

Hoot

OP
peppy

peppy

thank u hoot for your breath of fresh humour in this old 14 year old yeah i think ii said that right

Hoot

Inactive Moderator
Shoot, I forgot to answer the other questions. The Enlight 7237 is not a bad case for the money. I use a dual boot setup here. Win98se and Win ME. For me, both overclock equally well. ME has a few more amenities over 98. Otherwise, they're "a horse apiece".

Hoot