• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hmmm.... Where should I put this fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeoN068

Well it reall should titled, "How should I have this fan?" I got this awsome Lian-Li case and I'm not sure how to have this top fan as a intake or exast?

redcaselight.jpg

Ok, I know my case is messy... I'm workin on it, I just havent got around to TAKING EVERYTHING OUT OF MY CASE!!!! hahaha

AND... ya it looks yellow but it's actually red. My webcam is really crappy with colors but it's a reddy red.

Another pic.. this time with blacklite. My hidden mod for my cdrw fell off so don't make fun of it!
caseblacklight.jpg

Lumen

koby said:
wow how loud is your computer... do your neighboors complain much?
my sentiments exactly. I bet your the dread of everyone at LAN parties lol.

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
ATLPIMP said:
Hot air rises, so exhaust.
Only non-circulating hot air rises. With those ear-blasting tornado fans I doubt a single molecule of oxygen is sitting still anywhere inside that case.

I vote for

rear fan = intake
top fan = exhaust

I bet your neighbors are starting to wonder if an airport was recently constructed in your backyard...

kLiNk

Registered
wow all those posts were pretty funny!! i agree with all of u o ya his comp is really loud i was next to it last weekend