• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Horizons RPG

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WiteDeth

Registered
Atari....once again you have made another instant classic, that goes by the name of Horizons. For those who love to roleplay like EQ but are looking for something new, here it is...Biggest thing in the game, you can be a DRAGON, thats right an f***ing dragon is all yours! Next thing, your class doesnt depend on a choice of character creation, you walk into a school and choose what you want to be. The best thing about it is, you can be more than one class at one time, AND NOT TO MENTION the fact that you are able to make your own CUSTOMIZABLE weapons and armor.

Good god please play this game!

~Witedeth

Risendemon

Horizons is a MMORPG, I betatested it...well I was supose to and I got the key... just I was lazy and had school :( . Anyway I heard it was a nice game even though it will charge a monthly fee like all MMORPG's.