• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How are the "Chaintech" ti4200s?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

strangeBrew

Registered
How do "Chaintech" ti4200s tweak?

I'm new to the oc scene and just got my new system to run stable. Now I am ready to PLAY. I have been checking out the forums and can't find too much on Chaintech. How do they overclock? So far, tweaking little by little, I have tweaked to 280/520, but I have seen much higher. What should I be looking for when the card is set too high?
I have been using the free version of 3dmark 2001 se, and usually set each test to loop 4 times. At stock setting I received a 10400 score, and now at 11282. Any feedback would be appreciated , thx

Last edited:
I know with my Chaintech TI4600 Se. I can run all day at 320/730 and stock speed is 300/650. I haven't tried to go any higher yet, don't see the point in pushin the heck out of it.

Thanks,
i just joined that 3dmark site to get more info. Looks like a great place (along with this site) to start my edumaction.

I have the 64mb chaintek 4200ti, got it from newegg.com for $129 free shipping. IMO best bang for the buck out there. 11,000 3d marks...

sounds good...
I found a pretty good spot at 300/567
gave me a score of 11975
can break 12,000 but i get scratch marks in dragothic

Back