• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How are these headphones?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nevermind, I got a Labtec LT 835 headphone for 13.50 shipped from an Ebay store. A couple user reviews I had read were very good so I went ahead and got it.

I saw those sennheisers, but they were a little too much dough for me.

First impressions: these are great, I don't think I could have asked for more for 14$ shipped. The sound quality is great, the the sound is very clear, and the bass is good. However if the volume is high and there is a lot of bass there is some vibration/distortion, but I dont listen normally that high anyways. These seem to be from Labtec's pro series as it said so on the box and comes stock with gold plated connectors. The cord is only on one side and very well sheilded and 9' long. Gaming seems to be very good as well. I will probably do a full review and put it up on overclockcorner. Ill get back to you here if I do.

Back