• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how can i add multi setting in my bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ataxy

my board set multi by jumper but i would to know if there is a way of implementing it in the bios cuz i think the jumper do not work properly the board is a dfi AD70sc

PCphreak

There are going to be two ways to get adjustments through the BIOS, if it's not already included:

1) DFI releases a BIOS that allows it- so you may want to check their website.
or
2) You can find a 'hacked' BIOS that allows it.

-PC

Emericana

if your bios does not have it you need to cut the bridges on your cpu to change your default mult i will try to find a page that has the AMD painting guide on it (anyone here know it? its some german .de site) but thats all.

OP
ataxy

ataxy

wow two reply and two different opinion as for cutting the bridge in my point of view its a nono since i will be jam with the multi that i set my bridge to and i want the option to set the multi/fsb ratio to what i want so i can optimize my system
as for the bios that dfi as release that permit you to change the multi from the bios setting i guess it is made for particular bios an not for all mobo they make...

Fever

Emericana said:
if your bios does not have it you need to cut the bridges on your cpu to change your default mult i will try to find a page that has the AMD painting guide on it (anyone here know it? its some german .de site) but thats all.

Link

:)