• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can I get vid card temps and what cards include that software?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

moosedick

I have an Elsa GTS card and it doesn't have software to monitor the temps. I know Asus includes this with their cards. Is there any way to tell the temp with so other software for those cards it doesn't come with? Also, what other cards include that software and capability? thanks

I'm not sure what cars offer that kind of monitoring, but there probably aren't many. Your best bet for your card would be to get a thermisistor and wedge it in between the edge of the GPU and heatsink

I do what It_The_Cow recommends. I have an indoor/outdoor thermometor and I wedge (or tape, if I feel lucky) the outdoor part right next to the GPU. It records about 90-100F (based on how much I overclock) which sounds about right.

Leadtek's cards have a hardware monitor, but you HAVE to use their drivers for it to work, otherwise I'm clueless as to any third party ware that will do the job.

Back