• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do i change the vcore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TripleH

Registered
my mobo doesnt support voltage changes through bios so i need to cut/connect some bridges, could anyone point me in the direction for a table or chart that shows me which bridges to alter, also, i dont think that the morgan duron and the spitfire duron bridges are setup the same, are they the same as the XP then?

hmm if u can do a vmod then u might be able to up it using that.. whats ur motherboard? can anyone comfirm what i just said?

TripleH said:
my mobo doesnt support voltage changes through bios so i need to cut/connect some bridges, could anyone point me in the direction for a table or chart that shows me which bridges to alter, also, i dont think that the morgan duron and the spitfire duron bridges are setup the same, are they the same as the XP then?

Close all L7 bridges = 1.85Volts

I dont want a full 1.85v i want something along the lines of 1.78 or 1.8v just to keep my 1.2ghz stable, freezes after a bit, and i know it isnt the temp, temp is about 46-49 under load, not good, but im sure its not enough make it freeze, im not going to change voltage till i get new hsf anyway though so i can still do some lookin up on it

Back