• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I disable raid for A7V333?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nymph

Can someone tell me how to disable the raid for my a7v333? I am wondering if I can achieve higher HDD scores with PC-Mark by disabling it (since i'm not using it anyway). Also does increasing the fsb or pci bus have an effect on the way a hard drive operates? I had my t-bird 1000mhz overclocked at 7.5x160 with a 32mhz pci bus and with pc-mark my HDD score was 1096... I then was able to change my settings to 7.0x171 with the pci bus at 34mhz and my HDD score dropped 101 points to 995.. I retested a few times and the scores stay the same around 100 point difference, but the weird thing is when i use the setting 7.5x161 in which the pci is 32mhz (as with my first overclock listed) my hard drive scores drop to the 930's-940's... Can anyone explain this?

OP
nymph

nymph

I cant seem to find an answer on how to disable the raid anywhere on the net, even asus doesnt reply to e-mails.... Anyone know the answer to this?