• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I get my TNT2 M64 to run at 133FSB!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YMAN

I have an I/O magic TNT2 M64 AGP and I cannot get it to work under a 133Mhz FSB! My mainboard has a 440BX chipset that only can do 2/3's AGP clock and not 1/2! How can I get it to run at a 133Mhz FSB?

You probably can't.

Since you already run at 2X, that's not an option dropping from 4X. That helps sometimes.

Dropping to 1X would really make that card drag along. I have one in my file server and it's not the most powerful thing on the market already.

Most cards can handle 87MHz on the AGP bus, but that's recent cards.

Time for a new mobo or new card that can handle higher bus speeds...

EDIT:

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Didn't notice you were new to us. Hope you stick around...you've found the best one on the net...

well in my expierience tnt2 chipset no likey 133mhz i tried and tried my geforce likes it but the tnt2 is normally a no go i tried all the drivers on my ride and well 124 was the highest tnt2 would let me go stable day after day

Back