• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Do I Join Team 32?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior

plague

Read the sticky at the top of this forum called "The Official O/C Team 32 Folding FAQ/Links/IRC/INFO!" It has links to where to download the client and how to get started. All you have to do is type 32 in the team box in the folding client and you're on the team:)

edit: fine NAS.. always gotta be the helpful one, dont ya? ;)

OP
W

wilhelm310

Is the Windows NT/2000/XP Screensaver Only version good? thats when i will fold when screen saver starts? both of you guys are very helpfull

NASsoccer

wilhelm310 said:
Is the Windows NT/2000/XP Screensaver Only version goon thats when i will fold when screen saver starts?

yeah only when the SS is on and is not recommened. IT is a little buggy at times, Stanford has even tossed around the idea of discontinuing it.

FOLD ON
NAS

NASsoccer

wilhelm310 said:
Thanks bro Iam glad to be a part of team32 1 question tho can i surf the net n fold at same time?

surely! you can can even game and do pretty much anything else while the client is running! The client only uses idle cycles that other programs are not using, it is also very easy on the bandwidth.

FOLD ON
NAS

skou

Wilhelm, You can do just about everything and fold at the same time. Some people have a LITTLE trouble with intensive gaming, but everything else will work just fine. On my TV rig, I have no problem watching TV or DVD movies while it's folding, it just slows down folding times.

steve

Nas beat me to it (figgers):D

OP
W

wilhelm310

cpu getting kinda hot

cpu temp is @47c i dont like that time to clean dust off of heatsinks n fans that allways helps :D

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Re: cpu getting kinda hot

wilhelm310 said:
cpu temp is @47c i dont like that time to clean dust off of heatsinks n fans that allways helps :D

/Elmer Fudd voice

"Huhuhuhuhuh, it's dust bunny season, time to hunt some dust bunnies, Huhuhuhuhuh"

/end Elmer Fudd voice

Welcome to the team, nice Viper :D

Wedo

solidsnakexix

Welcome to the fold always good to here about new blood. Fold on and remember recruit your friends.

-solidsnakxix:sn: