• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I know AGP/PCI are locked at 66/33?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nex

Registered
On a Gigabyte 8PE667 Ultra I have the AGP and PCI locked in the BIOS, but running EasyTune4 and it seems to say they're overclocked.
System bus is at 140, but the lock of PCI and AGP doesn't seem to be enabled. It is if you do it *in* Easytune but I was under the distinct impression it was a BIOS hardware feature?

SiSoft Sandra

Do you have SiSoft Sandra? If Yes, Go to Mainboard or AGP/PCI Modules, and press analyse. It will give you the answer the speed of AGP and PCI.

Re: SiSoft Sandra

asw7576 said:
Do you have SiSoft Sandra? If Yes, Go to Mainboard or AGP/PCI Modules, and press analyse. It will give you the answer the speed of AGP and PCI.

I thought so too but mine doesn't seem to. 2002 standard I'm on.

ok easytune doesn't load the current pci/agp bus speed settings into the GUI when it loads. in other words, if you hit "apply" or whatever, it would set the pci/agp to whatever it has in the window, but it won't make that change until you actually hit that button. until you do that, your pci/agp bus will be locked in spec.

look for the green and red indicators, green means that setting is currently whats active.

Back