• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I update my firmware??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well go to manufacturer websites, then go to product drivers then check and see if there are any firmware updates... but what kind of error message do you get?

CRC - cycling blah blah, i got the file and I clicked update and updated it , restarted the computer for me, and then when i checked the setting it said that it still was old

IMHO I don't think it's a firmware issue. Check the game for serious scratches. See if it will install on a different puter. Also, is this the original disk?

Oh yeah, the firmware update should be as easy as downloading and executing a file. Just be sure not to do anything with your system until the process is completely finished.

If it still doesn't install after the firmware update, definitely try it on another system. If that doesn't work, I guess you'll have to take it back for a replacement. Sometimes ya get a crappy disk to start with.

Back