• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do you OC a video card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gandi

I am wondering how to OC a video card? such a small question and I know there is more I should probably ask but I am ignorant : ). thanks

KILLorBE

You use a little progie for that, have a look here
If you need more info just post it and let us know what kind of Vcard you have.

PS: Welcome to the forum.

CSaddict

Well depending on the card the software sometimes comes with it. My leadtek came with a great OC program

Eil Atan

i use the program coolbits, which was suggested to me by most of the people on this forum... works pretty well... you might also want to try using RivaTuner, which I had to run to allow me to use coolbits. You can get them at tweakfiles.com

MartinT

You're going to open up a can of worms now man. Once you do it and see a boost to your gameplay, you are going to be in it for sure. You won't be able to stop, I'm warning you now.

KILLorBE

MartinT (Jul 07, 2001 07:15 p.m.):
You're going to open up a can of worms now man. Once you do it and see a boost to your gameplay, you are going to be in it for sure. You won't be able to stop, I'm warning you now.

ROFL

Cant you say something nasty ? :D

J/K