• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Does A Twister Bong Work?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sniperboy

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how a twister bong works. It's hard to understand from Pepsi's old posts since there aren't any pics up anymore.

well, theres been quite a few of these threads lately... anyway..

basicly it spins a twister, all the twister does is looks cool and sprays the water, from the water spray that drips down the side walls, water evaporates, you may put a fan blowing thru there or not, suposely in pepsi's theory air gets sucked and pushed thru there naturally

to make the twister, you need a tube, with a hole(depends on gph of the pump), a pump, and gravity, you need a side inlet or some sort of jet, then that starts the spinning then gravity does the rest,
the hole in the bottom depends on the gph of the pump, if its a high gph pump, you make the hole bigger acording to how high the twister is wanted. If its lower gph pump, you make the hole smaller to an extent
im sure youll understand now;)
twister.jpg

thats aprox what mine will look like(bottom tank diff shape)

there isnt a funnel, its not always needed, but it should help, the hole is trial and error i guess, or trial and calculations maby

so after the water goes through the hole in the bottom of the funnel, it sprays out to the sides?

that's cool

yeah, thats basicly what it does, then it flows down the sides and evaporates in there,

6inch extruded acylic tubing, like 8bucks a foot or something, and minimum order is 6feet... maby ill have to make 2 of them;)

Back