• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How good is the Cooljag JAC102C?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JimboZ88

im sure that i'm not gooing to get that many posts but i was wondering if anyone has an article or review on the Cooljag JAC102C for cpu cooling?

I looked on their site, and google, and searched the forum to see if i could find out the performance, but it seems that no one has any clue what it's capable of.

the Cooljag JAC102C would cost me $45 so i need to know if it's better than the volcano 7+, which would cost the exact same.

So if anybody knows how good of a heatsink the Cooljag JAC102C is, please post, because I have no clue what to buy.

Ok looking at the specs on their webpage, i would have to say that the volcano 7+ is a better pick for overclocking pruposes. ill dig around some more, but the construction of that doesnt suggest its a huge performer.

Back