• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How is epox with returns

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rapter_F22

Registered
I came from home back to college to day and i get into my room and try to start my computer. the darn thing would not turn on. I have pretty much figured out that it is my epox 8k3a+ mother board that has gone out on me. I tested the power supply and that is fine, i tested the switch in front and that is working fine as well. when i turn on the power in the back the computer does nothing, no fans no leds, all i get is my mouse light and the three leds on my key board flashing. I have the box at home and was pretty sure it came with a warrenty of some sort, which I have to chech out yet, but i was woundering what every one else had to say about epox and returns or about any thing else i could try on my computer.

fdoggiedog

You will need to contact who ever you bought the board from for warranty. It states this on Epox's site, I dont have the link handy but if you search their site I'm sure you'll find it.

I had my 8k3a go bad about 2 mo. after I got it, I sent epox an e-mail stating that the motherboard had gone bad I recieved a responce stating "contact who ever you bought the motherboard from and if they give you any problem to then contact Epox".

The vender I got my board from was very good about replacing it.

I hope this helps,
fdoggiedog woof woof