• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Long Will This CPU Last?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
uh, a 1ghz tbird? or a duron? 266 or 200mhz fsb? stock voltage? details man!

edit: oops, siggy says its an axia tbird. i still dont know the stock voltage on those things or what the stock fsb*mult were?

and i'd guess that it will last 9mo to a year

at that voltage, i would assume anywhere from 6 months to a year on almost any chip, but no guarantees it won't die tomorrow, or even run 10 years. i think on average, a year or so is a good assumption.. and why does the chick in your avatar have such a huge forehead? lol, lmao......j/k......

does it really matter the xp's are so cheap now put all the voltage you want into that chip and try to get the highest clock speed till it frys and then get a new axp :D

take me seriously if you want to or just ignore lol

A year eh. Hmm, I guess in a years time, a XP2600+ will go for about $99 Canadian and that would be a nice upgrade! heh.

madsam,
U disin one of my gals? :( I wish some people could love my gals for there inner beauty instead of outer beauty :) However you see it, I'll change the picture. ;)

OC-Master

OC-Master said:

Dont make me throw this girl out too because I WILL if your offended ;)

its all good :)

OC-Master

I'm never offended by any of your av's :D
It's just for some reason most of your threads become talk about your av's, so I have to pay attention to what they are :)

Back