• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how many of u still have an NES

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

adamtekh

today i whiped out my old school NES system

played some old school games

spy hunter
millipead

i have more games just that i dunno didnt feel like playing em

maybe tomarow

i even have the first final fantasy $$$$$$$$

JDXNC

I've got 2 of those old paper weights :D, got an snes as well. Both were ery fine systems in they're day. The new GBA games look very similar to snes, I guess pretty good for a hand held. Although I still like my gamegear better, it was way ahead of nintendo at the time. too bad they aren't many games for it :(

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
woot... i have and still play NES, genesis, n64, gamecube, xbox.. i like to have both consoles and the pc.

plague

I had an NES and a genesis, traded them to funcoland for N64. still have that but dont play it.. its all PC for me.

i had the original final fantasy, too, but i remember we took it back cuz it was so bad:D I

Preachr46

Does a commodore64 &128 count? If so I have two 64's & one 128, and about two dozen games for them. All commandline with code books lol.:D And they all work!:cool:

Last edited:

ColdMiser

I still play my NES. I still play Super Mario Bros., Legend of Zelda, Q-Bert, and a few others. I also still play my Intellivision with Triple Arcade, Auto Racing, Skiing, Asteroids, Atlantis, Space Invaders, and a bunch of other old goodies. Anyone else here have an Intellivision that works?

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Preachr46 said:
Does a commodore64 &128 count? If so I have two 64's & one 128, and about two dozen games for them. All commandline with code books lol.:D And they all work!:cool:

:eek: of course they count. Wish i still had mine to play.

JDXNC

I've still got a colecovision that still works!

PS... I remeber editing the code for Eliza on C64 to make it say naughty things! anyone remeber that game? :D

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
Still got an NES... Though the contacts are going out. I actually thought about bringing it to a Nintendo Repair Center for them to fix it. Too bad I don't play it enough to make up for the money I'd pay...

Also have: Atari CX-2600A (?? Model number...), Atari 800XL, Commodore 64, and a Commodore VIC-20. All working fine!!

JigPu

jazztrumpet216

Senior @ss
Sega Genesis, SNES, and N64. I also have an ORIGINAL Game Boy with the dot-matrix screen in the big size as they were originally relased! I got a Game Boy Pocket a few years later, but have not yet gotten a color. I'm looking into possibly investing in a Game Boy Advance though.

-=HN=- Wild9

i loved the NES because there were like 1000's of freakin games for it before it finally faded out.
and my personal fav game for NES was MegaMan and Metal Gear.

Antimatter

Let's see, from oldest to newest (kinda guessing here too):
NES
Gameboy
SNES
Virtuaboy
N64
PS1
-Not really a console, but computer fits here :)
PS2
-Maybe an X-Box, can't decide between better comp stuff or that =\

And the best game out of those systems that I've played: Goldeneye, that game is so awesome. I was just playing it the other day with my friend, and I can still beat anyone I meet :D:D

h20link

lol.....I was at my parent's house last week and i found my old NES.

So i brought it home. Sitting on top of it at my parents house: Zelda, SMB, and excitebike. Now i just gotta round up some power cords and stuff to play it.

Other than that i have a psx and my personal fave, a Neo Geo Pocket Color.
Where else can you play a handheld version of Metal Slug?