• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much could i get for this PC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

I'm looking to sell one of my old PCs to put money towards a new build, but i'm not sure if it's worth anything. specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9850 BE 2.5GHz

RAM: 4GB (2x2GB) Crucial Ballistix Sport

PSU: 350W generic PSU

HDD: WD Green WD500AADS 500GB SATA HDD

Case: Put it in the case for my old ASUS PC

GPU: Integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200

Motherboard: ASRock A785GM-LE 3-in-1 AM3/AM2+/AM2

i know it won't be worth much but how much could i get for this? $125? More, less?

probably better off donating it to a daycare center or something. can't really imagine anyone buying it

Basically the parts do have a value, but the reality is it is only worht what someone is willling to pay for it

might get a few bucks for the board and CPU off a bencher, but can't imagine that board to be in the sought after class

probably better off donating it to a daycare center or something. can't really imagine anyone buying it

Basically the parts do have a value, but the reality is it is only worht what someone is willling to pay for it

might get a few bucks for the board and CPU off a bencher, but can't imagine that board to be in the sought after class

hmm, oh well.was worth a shot i suppose

if you're serious i'd be glad to hook you up dude, i need money for that build we've been talking about XD $130 would get me a 750 ti

if you're serious i'd be glad to hook you up dude, i need money for that build we've been talking about XD $130 would get me a 750 ti

I don't mean that I actually want it, I mean that if I were in need and it were offered to me that's what I'd be willing to pay. I have 2 systems that are better already so I have no need from it. Also, if you aren't local where I am the shipping costs would kill it.

what section would i put it in if i put it in the forum classifieds?

what section would i put it in if i put it in the forum classifieds?

That's not going to work out for you. Have you ever tried shipping a computer that weighs 45-65lbs accross the continental USA? It's going to cost you as much as you're being payed for the computer to ship it. I assure you.

Your best bet is to sell it locally on a local buy and sell forum for your city/area where no shipping would be involved. Or you can wipe the drive(s) and donate it to a daycare or a school or a less fortunate family.

You're going to have a hard time selling it because the first generation Phenom processors were hated by everyone and loved by no-one. They were really not good performers.

Back