• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much does it worth?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UltraManiac

hi everyone

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I can't find any other place on the forum.

Can someone please tell me how much these are worth? These are what I have in my desktop right now.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor Model BX80562Q6600

MSI P6N SLI Platinum LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ

2x Western Digital Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

1x Seagate 7200.11 500GB

1x Seagate 7200.11 1.5TB

Thank you

OP
U

UltraManiac

I don't have access to the classified here, anybody know where I can possibly sell this?

Does anybody think all these together would worth $600 dollars or so?

All the hard drives are working fine. I am willing to take them back if it fails within one month.

sandyduff

Great Scot! Member
You are not allowed to sell out with the classies here...

Look on ebay at completed listings on each of your components, that gives a good indication of what they are worth...

OP
U

UltraManiac

You are not allowed to sell out with the classies here...

Look on ebay at completed listings on each of your components, that gives a good indication of what they are worth...

Thank you Dandydyff. I will check ebay.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
$400 ballpark. Depends on who you are trying to sell to. Here (if you got 100 posts and ISP email) $400 sounds about right. You may be able to pull more off the idiots on ebay.

OP
U

UltraManiac

I was thinking one of these Intel DIY kit from newegg plus a SSD. >.<

Is there anyway to check how many post I have? I won't span to get the post count, but I would rather sell my hard drives here on the classified when I am qualified for it.

I been here for a long time even though I don't actively contribute to the forum because I know little about computers or OCing.

I also did my research here when I build my current desktop. ^^

Thanks everyone.

nzaneb

I'd say right around $400. I wouldn't sell the 7200.11's though. Those are bricks waiting to ruin an unsuspecting persons day.