I want to get a Barton 2500+ rig, but I don't know how much it'd be if I got a case/nice hsf/memory/graphics/etc.
Anyone remember what they paid overall? (so I could get an estimate of how much I should save up)
- Aspire X-Sonic Aluminum Case (slk2600amb clone) w/ 350W PS
- Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe nForce 2 Motherboard
- Locked Athlon XP 2500+ (currently running 200x11, stock voltages)
- Dual 512MB Corsair Memory (the valueselect series)
- Sapphire ATI Radeon 9600XT (128MB)
- Liteon 48xcdrw/dvd combo drive
- Western Digital 120GB Special Edition IDE Hard Drive
- Kingwin removable HD bay
And I love it. Although I have a tendency to sell every machine I build to customers who love the looks of them. Speaking of it, I think this one might be sold come February.