• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would you pay xp3000 unlock??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

johny503

Registered
Hi..Im deciding whether I should sell this or keep it so I just like to ask how much would you guys pay for one of these so I can get an idea thanks. This is a unlock xp3000+

go over to pricewatch.com and see what they run over there retail. then bring it down a little since it's used. but not too much since it is unlocked.

I dont know if you should have this here.....

Anyway its not worth as much as the mobiles, and they go for $80-$120, so somewhere in the $70's. Unless the person buying doesnt overclock, in that case, prolly $100.

Yuriman said:
I dont know if you should have this here.....

Anyway its not worth as much as the mobiles, and they go for $80-$120, so somewhere in the $70's. Unless the person buying doesnt overclock, in that case, prolly $100.

Actually, where else would/could/should he ask?

As long as he doesn't offer it directly, only asks for help in ascertaining it's current market value, and noone offers to buy it, this is perfectly fine.

If any of these things happen, then it becomes an issue. ;)

B.

Without directly answering your question, I'd say you should keep it. I couldn't see any AXP(mobiles included) clocking much more than 100MHz more than what you could get out of the 3000+.

hehhe...thanks guys for the input. Glad the post dont' cause and problems. OH...I do have 2 mobile 2500 unlock just saving there. Im building a new rig and now I have a few good chips and it kinda getting into a dilema what to keep and not to keep. Thanks.

SK8 said:
Whats the stepping on it...?

I will try to take the cpu out later this weekend cuz just so busy last week. It sure is unlock cuz I can change the fsb and multipliier and everything and cpu speed also changes. I will try to get the info soon.

Gautam said:
Without directly answering your question, I'd say you should keep it. I couldn't see any AXP(mobiles included) clocking much more than 100MHz more than what you could get out of the 3000+.
Yes i agree with Gautam, keep it.
I have one question where did you get that cpu?

Mr B said:
...and noone offers to buy it, this is perfectly fine.

If any of these things happen, then it becomes an issue. ;)

B.

what if i offered to buy your avatar? :eek:

Back