• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to force FAH to download?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NiteSmoker17

First of all I have SUPER crappy internet, 7MbDown/1MbUp. Im on copper telephone line that was installed in 1963 as im told. I have been trying to DL the new COD MW which is a 153Gb install. As it is taking several days and nights, when i get done with a WU it is able to send but it is failing to DL the new one. So far the only way i can get it to restart the DL is to reboot my PC. Is there any other way to get it to restart the DL without restarting my PC or Stopping the Install of my game?

First of all I have SUPER crappy internet, 7MbDown/1MbUp. Im on copper telephone line that was installed in 1963 as im told. I have been trying to DL the new COD MW which is a 153Gb install. As it is taking several days and nights, when i get done with a WU it is able to send but it is failing to DL the new one. So far the only way i can get it to restart the DL is to reboot my PC. Is there any other way to get it to restart the DL without restarting my PC or Stopping the Install of my game?

Best way without restarting PC is close the client and restart it. Sometimes there are no WU's to DL for a while, but mostly just restart the client and that will unglich things.

Back