• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to lower errors (Rejected) Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thekamikazepr

Hey guys since I started mining a few months back I have gotten to play around with my settings and such. mostly following advice on others then tweaking.

But lately with out change to my raw code I have seen my Rejected % go up like crazy. A month back it was 1-2% now it sits between 8-10%.

what are the variables I have to look at to lower this?

I was looking at the guide for optimizing hash rate from here (OCF) and it seems it would either be voltage or TC or atleast I assume that.

My cards are:
xfx 290 (flashed to 290x) hash rate: 942 OC 868 non oc
powercolor 290 (flashed for stability) 860 OC 830 non oc

Water cooled:
temps 45-57 depending if OCing or not
VRM temps
VRM2 35-38 both cards
VRM1 40's for card2 (fujipoly) - 60's for card 1 (290x) (stock pads)

MSI after burner settings:
+63 mv
1000 core
1500 mem

when at Guiminer Flags same for both just change worker:
I 19,20 (19 for main card 290x)
work 512
TC 32765
Vectors 1
GPU threats 1
lookup gap2
-g 1
clock 1000
mem 1500

for CGMiner:
work 256 (if i go 512 it crashes)
-q
--no restart
-d 0,1
clock 1000
mem 1500
TC 32765

Note If I run w/o over clocking I jsut change mem to 1250 but they failure rate is similar. Is it worth the +63mv for the small Hash increase (approx 100 total)?

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=742599

which pool ? the rejects have nothing to do with your hardware really, its mostly a pool and coin thing
HW (hardware errors) would be related to your settings

That could explain a lot since my pool was down on Monday HW is 0%.
Pool is doge house
I'm thinking of switching to multipolar.us but I wish it was more automated like hashcows that exchanges them for you. Vs having to setup multiple wallets on cryptsy with auto sell for multi pool

doge is high reject coin, so its quite normal afaik
why not look into our automated pools thread ? we have a long discussion there and the highlights are in the very first post ;)

doge is high reject coin, so its quite normal afaik
why not look into our automated pools thread ? we have a long discussion there and the highlights are in the very first post ;)

Will do

Btw you guys were correct , from 10% error Tuesday is dropping to 2-3 % now.

Back