• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how will you know if there's something wrong with your card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

killuazaoldyeck

hi guys, been long time last time im here., im having a problem with my rig while in game, specifically in COD4, i get random lag and everytime i launch multiplayer and already connected, i get lag around every 5 second'sh for like 1-2mins. after that no more lag. then suddenly while in game, i get this lag again. what you guys think the problem? and for CODMW2, I get the pink screen before the game will load, like i get way back with my broken 3870x2. anyone here can help me? i already run memtest for 20mins, didnt get any error. TIA guys! also already reformat my rig twice (vista 64bit) and planning to run win7 64bit.

CharlieCS

Well lag might be caused by your connection if it only arises on multiplayer . Pink screen is whole another story tho, run different games/benchmarks to see if cards behave the same way .Also update your drivers .