• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hp 7935

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dippy_skoodlez

Hey, Anyone know what Mobo the Hp pavilion 7935 has? My mom has one, and i want to replace the palimino proc, and the hs pos.

Yea, i KNOW hp's are JUNK, but she bought it BEFORE asking me.
BTW, anyone know a good way to get it to run a lil cooler? the stock stuff runs at 65C:( and the intigrated video is overheating while playing d2 in 2d mode.. i felt the hs and it feels like plastic :eek: :mad:

katka

Go to the HP website and do a search for "Pavilion 7935" or something like that. How I got the stats for my HP. Oh and thats odd about the temps. From my experince with HPs they always have good cooling, me 1 Ghz Tbird runs at 25C at load.

OP
dippy_skoodlez

dippy_skoodlez

Of course i looked at hp.com! i just cant find the exact mobo.. as for hp, ive had 3 and ALL ran HOT! my moms is a palimino 1.3 ghz athlon. the video overheats, and the fan in the back hardly blows anything and its a 120mm fan.:(
I'll be gettin the new a7n8x and be running my athlon xp 1700 at 333, maybe 400 fsb hopefully :D

katka

I've heard bad things about The A7N8X (it dieing all of a sudden, not reaching 200 Mhz FSB stable), you'd be much better served with the Abit NF7-S (make sure you get rev. 2).