• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

http://macg.no-ip.info:5520/boinc/teams.php - Update intervals?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I believe I read somewhere on his site that he updates like every 4 hours. But my mind is going and could be wrong. I try checking and see if I can find it again.

SkyHook

I was thinking about the guy who has the SIG Files. This guy appears to do one update per day, usually about 10:00PM EDT, although I have seen it go till like 2 or 3 in the morning before new numbers get posted. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
I just checked and it was updated like jsut over 40 minutes ago:

Last teams database update: July 17th, 21:30(CDT) (0.68 hours ago)
Last users database update: July 17th, 21:31(CDT) (0.67 hours ago)

It's been updated for the third time today, so I guess he updates whenever he has time or whenever he feels like it.

it also looks like he has been doing so work enhancing the site... perhaps that explains the updates today too...???

K

Morpheus said:

What's the ":rolleyes:" for? :confused:

BOINC hasn't updated my stats at all today. I've been sitting at 10051.44 credits for almost 24 hours now, and this site hasn't been updated in over 9 hours.

Ah well, once all the bugs have been worked out, BOINC will be sweet. I just want an add-on similar to SETIQ.

Not directed at you at all Audiman... my apologies...

It was the question just above my post--that was of course answered by the link you posted as the title of the thread... seemed a bit ironic and humorous to me...

Perhaps, I am just wrong and old and jaded... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back