• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

http://www.bestbyte.net

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cxb

NEVER.
EVER.
Buy from these ****tards.

I bought two LED fans from them 3 weeks ago, they took the money out of my account, and sent me a confirmation email. That was the last I heard from them.

I have sent them 2 emails with the past 4 days, tonight they get the ugly phone call. I mean seriously, you think if they were going to take me they would take me for more that 12 bucks.

Destroy.

cxb welcome to the forums, I've dealed once with them, bought my AX-7 and a 80 mm Fan, In my case there wasn't any problem, no company is perfect, unfortunatly you had a problem, but that happens in any company due the amount of orders. I'm sure everything will be solved

Kintaro Oe

GRR!

I think that's odd from such a profound rating...
They will not return my emails and I recieved no emails from them other than a confirmation of purchase email (I'm anticipating a order sent email).

I've bought from them more than once in the past and never had a problem. I hope things work out for you!

I've bought from them numerous times and they're one of the vendors I trust most. Once they left out a tube of AS. After a 2 minute phone call all was sorted out.

Forget about emails. When dealing with your cash deal with them over the phone(and they do have a # and they did answer the phone in 2 rings) unless you can physically go to their business. I've found in my short life in this world that a little politeness and diplomacy goes a long long way.

I've done business with them twice. The first time was for Arctic Alumina that took three weeks to get to me and the second was just recently for two blue LED 80mm fans...no issues with that order.

~THT

Back