• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Humble Choice - $6/month for two months

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Found out about this in their email this morning. Humble Choice is $6/month for 2 months. Wasteland 3 is part of this months' deal which has been on my Steam wish list for a while, signed up primarily for that.

(Let me know if the link works, couldn't get a link directly to the sign in page. Also, it didn't really *say* anything about the deal until the second page of the sign up process, at least when I was going through on mobile.)

Friend of mine gave me humble choice for free but cautioned me that if I didn't see anything I wanted I could wait a couple of weeks then just use it for the next month.

Well... I REALLY should've jumped on Wasteland 3... because this month all they've got is Doom Eternal (which I think I have on both PS5 and Xbox) and a bunch of kids games...

Sigh... You roll the dice... sometimes you crap out! :D

I ended up jumping on it this month, don't have Eternal yet. Plus Encased was also on my Steam wishlist, got them both for just the price of Encased.

Oh I got Wasteland, was just saying I grabbed this months' bundle as well.

Finally picked-up Wasteland 3 in a freakish sale for like 13 bucks last week. Was feeling really bummed-out that I hadn't gotten it with choice... but now I don't have that problem! (Couldn't wait to tell you.)

Back