• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[hwbot] 3DMark Vantage Ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:beer:

more, more :) card is of particular interest, I plan to get one (good price/perf ratio IMO)

Thanks man. It's a pretty decent card, I just got it up and running last night for some benching. It seems to clunk out at around 730c/1620s/1270m.

Evga did send me a SC version for my step up instead of a vanilla.

I find myself wanting to get another one to get into the 20k range...

Thanks man. It's a pretty decent card, I just got it up and running last night for some benching. It seems to clunk out at around 730c/1620s/1270m.

Evga did send me a SC version for my step up instead of a vanilla.

I find myself wanting to get another one to get into the 20k range...

sure looks like, I really need to find some cash :bang head must bench, must bench now :)

two should be fun, basically a 295, but in all honesty Id rather recommend upgrading the cpu/mobo/ram (say an i7)

^That happens with my 260 as well... sometimes its set back to 2D clocks without artifacts.

I think Core i7 reallly isn't shining in Vantage. I know a guy with 260 tri sli and just a q6600 3.6ghz getting about P26k

i started benching again last night and i was able to get this
vantage23156.jpg

but i forgot to upload it to orb so i cant upload it to hwbot now because of the verification link ! :(

[hwbot]23374 - Core i7 975 @ 4814MHz - GTX 295 @ 691/1193 [/hwbot]

Did this fast run after a bad night of not being able to get quad sli to run benching stable at mid card speeds and mid to high clocks speeds.

p23374.jpg

[hwbot] 1. 3DMark Vantage - Performance - 9581 marks - Retrogreq (OC Forums) - (unknown, gpuid 'GTX260')

signature.img

Back